Courthouse Screening Devices
View Systems’ Positive ID Verification System is a set of tools geared towards checking visitors in and out of a correctional facility, courthouse or other secured location. The package comes complete with a biometric fingerprint reader, ID scanner and visitor badge printer. (Laptop sold separately).
- Office Buildings
- Correctional Facilities
FEATURES of the Courthouse Screening Devices
- Easily integrates with the ViewScan Concealed Weapons Detector
- Designed to screen both visitors and employees
- Ability to alert staff of visitors banned from facility
- Keeps track of offenses: ie: Visitor brought contraband, visitor is disrespectful, etc.
- Quick and easy check-in & check-out
- Prints self-adhesive visitor badges complete with photo
- Archives a list of all visitors which can be printed as a daily report complete with check in and check out time, person visited, ID number and name
- Has an active administrative console which allows administrators to tailor the system to suit their facility’s individualized needs
- Prints a daily log that can be used for time and attendance and payroll purposes
- Summary reports for the day/week can be used for documenting both employees and visitors